THE LIA SERVICE OFFER
A full range of medical biology exams:
- Available and as close as possible to the patient
- For better medical management of the patient
- Contributing to improving the life expectancy of the population
Our commitment : Reliability – Quality – Time
- Reliable analyzes thanks to a quality technical platform, built and maintained by the main global service providers, all leaders in their field: ABBOTT, BIOMERIEUX, SEBIA, STAGO, ORTHO CLINICAL, TOSOH, OLYMPUS, NETIKA
- All the reagents used carry the CE marking and comply with standard 15189
- A biology offer covering the entire range of usual analyzes and the majority (80 to 85%) of so-called specialized analyzes, currently outsourced abroad. See appendix for table of analyzes performed on site
RELIABILITY OF RESULTS
- Real expertise from the laboratory’s leading biologists (over 15 years of experience, including international experience), ensuring a permanent presence on site.
- Flawless traceability of direct debits (barcode labels and bi-directional connection), thanks to a high-performance, secure IT system. Lack of manual transcription of results
- Accreditation project according to ISO 15189 standard from the start of activities
THE ISO 15189 STANDARD
- International standard which specifies the competence and quality requirements specific to medical analysis laboratories.
- It allows a standardization of working methods, guarantees the validity of the technique used and the reliability of the result rendered by the accredited laboratory.
- Standard 15189 is applicable in all European countries.
- Accreditation of the LIA according to standard 15189 will guarantee all of its patients credible results beyond African borders
VERY QUICK RESULT DELAY
- A rapid reporting period: within the day for routine analyzes, less than 2 hours for urgent assessments (upon receipt of the sample)
- Particularly fast lead time for so-called specialized analyzes currently outsourced abroad
- An alert (sms) warning the patient of the availability of his results.
- A possibility for the patient to recover his interpreted and validated results, on our results server , in a secure manner using his confidential code
- Possibility of transmitting patient results to treating physicians and correspondents by dedicated computer link.
- Possibility for the patient or a third party to pay for the analyzes online (very useful for the diaspora)
AN ADAPTED FRAMEWORK AND A HIGH POTENTIAL ENVIRONMENT
- A medical biology offer adapted to economic and social conditions, taking into account the nomenclature in force
- Technical platform with an area of 250 m2 located in Zone 4 (residential and commercial area with high purchasing power) on the 2nd floor of a luxury building, with elevator and parking spaces.
- Absence of a real offer of Laboratory of Medical Analyzes in the surroundings. A single competitor within a 5 km perimeter (FLEMMING Laboratory).
- Possibility of ensuring direct debits at home and on-call system to ensure the emergencies of our correspondents (Clinics and medical centers)
- Framework adapted and designed to accommodate a medical analysis laboratory activity, and also accommodate people with reduced mobility. Laboratory layout and organization according to regulatory requirements
INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL AND INSURANCE PARTNERSHIP
- The LIA has concluded a technical and medical partnership with the SFMTBIO Group (Haute Normandie)
- SFMTBIO is a French group whose laboratories are accredited by COFRAC, according to Standard 15189
- This partnership offers the possibility to the insured to be taken care of if necessary, directly within the SFMTBIO Groups.